Saturday, January 14, 2017

i don't know what will come of this...

I don't know what this is going to look like. 
I don't know that it needs to look like anything specific. 
I can make no promises about the material posted.
It might be rant-y at times.
It might be annoying and filled with poor grammar. 
I will probably misspell words and put commas in the oddest of places, completely changing the meaning of what I am intending to say..(shout out to Mrs. Holt, my college English professor... I still haven't mastered the comma thing..)
I love a good "..."

I don't have a clue of what this blog will lead to.

If anything at all.
I don't know if I will actually stick to a schedule, or even post again after this.
I might even leave this here and in a year try again...flashback to last year..and the year before.

I might share a story.

I might share a thought.
I might share a quiet time that struck me to the core.
I might share about a pair of shoes I love..(shout-out to Birkenstock)

I don't know.

Maybe no one will ever read this, and that will be okay.
Maybe I need to write more than I need someone to read it.

I guess we'll see.


Welcome to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment